Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Home Tour

This is where our little family lives........
Pottery Barn inspired wall layout




Dining Room with Breakfast Bar. I re-purposed the chalkboard frame which was a dresser mirror before.  the Cereal dispensers were a great find at Sam's wholesale club and of course we love our Espresso Machine. My plans are to re-paint the chairs and add a round jute rug under the table.....after Livia get's out of the baby food stage...well maybe i'll wait until she's 2 or 3? 
Kitchen.....Old Burlap coffee sack above cabintets. This one was purchased at A-Z Outlet and I framed a few of the others.  I found a website that carries these for little cost  . Used Burlap Coffee Bags - 28" x 40"




I just love decorating for a boy and a girl! Just find a stripe or multi colored pattern that has both gender's colors and have fun! Fabrics are a great starting point for a room design.  The fabric for the shower curtain is Robert Allen outdoor, so moisture won't be a big deal here in the splashy kids bathroom!
A little framed artwork is fun to pull out the colors of the curtain. 
Our lovely little hang out spot.  The Birchwood planters above the fireplace is from Pottery Barn and my honey tiled the fireplace for me. This was after the second try! I guess I have a right to change my mind if it doesn't flow, right?




No comments: