Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wild things Farm, Pocola, OK

We went to Wild Things Farm this weekend. There are so many things do at this Pumpkin Patch besides just look at pumpkins.  There are hay rides, a corn maze, fall fruits and  veggies market .  It's a great photo opportunity and they're located in Pocola, OK, just outside of Ft. Smith.  They have things going on year round except for the winter season, although they may have a green house. I had recently posted their website link, but was notified of a malware computer disfunction (?), so you can type it in and check it out.
Livia's Hair Clip was made using felt, a button, hair clip, hot glue gun and some sewing. I will post a tutorial about my felt hair clips soon.
Landon was surprised when Livia took the pumpkin and tried to eat it instead of pose for the picture!







We had so much fun posing Livia. The photo before this, she had eaten grass and was coughing! that girl eats everything, including bugs.
Her leg warmers were made from women's knee socks.





All laid back, the wind just blowin' my hair back, ahh.







Ohhh, I'm going to eat you, little pumpkin!


On the wagon, yes this was the best photo of ALL of us, why Landon?



Landon had fun running, and running, and running. In the background is the pond and you can pay to fish there, too.









So happy this one turned out decent. The wind was blowing and it had just stopped raining. I think I'm going to frame this one!


Landon's thoughts are probably, "Can you see me?"

No comments: