Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Patriotic Vintage Photo Props

In my vintage Patriotic photo shoot you might see some familiar things, depending on how old you are or if you were around your grandparents during the 70's and 80's.  Some items would be a console t.v., Norman Rockwell paintings, coca-cola glass bottles, a coca-cola wooden crate, the Pledge of Allegiance, church hymnals with a patriotic song, or a red wagon & WWII Ammo Box. I had a lot of fun putting this together so I hope you enjoy and I am hoping to expand my collection for party and photo shoot rentals. Join my facebook page to inbox me for rental prices. www.facebook/thegirlwithpanache.
My photos are not edited but still, please Enjoy!


































Please feel free to write your thoughts here, I'd love to read them!

No comments: