Friday, May 30, 2014

Monogram Burlap Embroidery Hoops

I have just finished some new projects after being down for nearly 14 weeks of first tri-mester pregnancy. Whew! We then went on vacation to Fort Walton and had a wonderful time, since the weather has not gotten too hot yet for this little prego lady.  
So, here are my newest releases and are available to buy before going to market. I can make custom orders but they are limited, since the hoops are special finds and are vintage or antique.  Sizes vary and I can use most color burlap ribbons and any letter for monogram.  I used a cotton duck fabric on the "mr. and mrs." signs and those can be done on burlap as well. 
Here is what is available now:
 Monogrammed Large: $19.50
 Mr. and Mrs. 10" : $16.50




Please feel free to write your thoughts here, I'd love to read them!

No comments: