Sunday, August 3, 2014

Marlana's Thirty-One Facebook Party Review

I 've never heard of, until recently, instead of hosting a house or catalog party- hosting a Facebook Live Event from Thirty-One .  It was convenient for my friends and family to join at the live event or check in near the end and even take a look the next day at all the posts from the event.  It was super easy to invite those I know and my host was excellent. Plus you just click on the link when you're ready to order and that's it!


  It was like a little chatty party where you could review the products and videos at your own pace or keep up and comment as each post came out.  You still get to enjoy giveaways and it's just a new way to party and the benefits from making it convenient are rewarding. Hopefully I can post in a few days what I earn, being an online hostess.  With a new baby on the way, it's always nice to have a personalized item and much needed.  I also loved the lunch totes that are only available this month which are perfect for my daughter as she heads off to one day a week to HT Kids Academy, a new christian preschool in our area. I also have my eye on a cross-body purse to prevent my crazy purse bag from falling off my shoulder or dumping over as the kids step on it in the van!

Here is the link to order if you found something in the online catalog and the show will be closing soon. Thanks for your time and hope you found something you just love.


www.facebook.com/events/1441639676115831




Please feel free to write your thoughts here, I'd love to read them!

No comments: